6.05.2007

There are two parts to me...

Seems like I've been posting more than ever! COOL. This post is in two parts, one is for everyone, and the other is for everyone.

Part 1: You aren't special

Aubrey has brought to my attention that a lot of you "like" that I hate you. Let me just inform you, that you are in no way special to me. I don't hate you because you're an indie developer, or some kind of minority, or some sort of a person. I hate everyone. "Hahah, Tommy hates me...COOL". Hahaha, laugh it up suckslut, it's not a joke. I really have no respect for you or anything you do or say. Now, you may be asking yourself "Wow... I wonder why he..." let me cut you off right there. There's no reason that I hate you other than that I don't know you. If I don't know you, you are by default a jerk. For all you programmers out there...this is how the world was created in reference to me:

memset(people, jerk, sizeof(person) * population);

Get it? Good. If I did know you, I might not hate you but we'll never know, will we? So to all you people that think "Hahaha that's cool, he hates people" Fuck off. This isn't a joke, the comments left don't make me hate you or like you. In fact, there's no way possible I could hate you more.

Part 2: Cats are awesome

Cats are awesome. I like cats. Cats have paws and some claws. My cat, Evil, is big. He's a big cat. I like cats. Cats are better than dogs because dogs are not as good as cats. Cats can jump higher than dogs. Cats have fur, noses and ears. A cats ears can fold backwards. Cats also have tails. Cats move their tails sometimes to show how they feel. Cat eyes can see in the dark. Cats are better than dogs because dogs aren't as good as cats. I love cats.

8 comments:

JC Barnett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tommunism said...

"JC",

In answer to your question, this is the new standard. Occasional updates, with occasional banter. “You people” take "game development" too seriously. It's "Game Development" not "Important Rockets and stuff development". PS. I'm a better programmer than you.

Tommy

Bez said...

I disagree. This is not the new standard. There has never been a standard. There will never be a standard. We are amorphous.

There will be updates on Goo as soon as the updates don't tread on people's feet, and as soon as we have things worth showing. Sorry it's not a constant flow, but this blog is one of a hundred things we have to do between us.

Anonymous said...

I've read the cat thing before ... you stole it, didn't you?

Bez said...

No. Tommy invented cats.

Ravuya said...

Is Tommy not part of the 'people' array?

Anonymous said...

Am I special because you hate me or do you hate me because I'm special?

Unknown said...

Is your cat a reference to Earthworm Jim? I love Earthworm Jim...